City of Spencer
Regular Parks Advisory Board Meeting
Monday, March 19th, 2007
The Spencer Parks Advisory Board, of the City of Spencer, Oklahoma will convene a Regular Meeting at 7:00 p.m. Monday, March 19th, 2007, in the Spencer City Hall at 8200 N.E. 36th Street, Spencer, Oklahoma.
PLEASE NOTIFY SPENCER CITY HALL AT (405) 771-3226 no later than 2:00 p.m., Monday, March 19th, 2007 IF YOU DESIRE A SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETER AT THIS MEETING.
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll call and declaration that a quorum is present.
3. Flag Salute and Invocation.
4. Discussion and action on approval of minutes from the January 24th, 2007.
5. Discussion and action review of donations, receipts, and expenditures from the Pancake Breakfast on Feb. 24th, 2007.
6. Discussion and action on the development of McCoy Park.
7. Discussion and action on future fundraising events.
8. Remarks and Comments by the Members.
Posted Spencer City Hall Spencer City Manager, Nicole Mukes on Friday, March 16, 2007