1. Assist the judge in recording the proceedings of the court, preparation of writs, processes, or other papers;
2. Administer oaths required in judicial or other proceedings before the court;
3. Be responsible for the entry of all pleadings, processes, and proceedings in the dockets of the court;
4. Perform such other clerical duties in relation to the proceedings of the court as the judge shall direct; and
5. Receive and give receipt for and disburse or deliver to the municipal treasurer all fines, forfeitures, fees, deposits, and sums of money properly payable to the municipal court. Such funds and sums of money while in the custody of the clerk shall be deposited and disbursed upon vouchers as directed by the municipal governing body.